Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday To Do #27

We finally got our basement empty for our remodel project so this week I was able to get started on the Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt.

I used my cricut to do all the cutting because it was much faster and helped me get caught up. I cut the pieces a little oversized and I'll need to trim them down to size.

These are the pieces from the first three parts.
The geese from part 2.

The triangles from parts 1 and 3.
I've got all the pieces cut out for the hourglass blocks and I expect I'll be able to get them finished before the next clue comes out on Monday.
For next Tuesday:
  1.  I'd like to trim down all the pieces that are already sewn together.
  2.  I expect to finish Part 4 of the Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt.
  3.  I also plan to get started on Part 5 when it comes out on Monday.
Since it's Christmas week, it's probably better to keep the expectations low so that's it. I'm linking up with TuesdayToDo.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you could cut triangles with a Cricut. I use my Accuquilt Go but it’s always a problem having the right die. I think you’re right about not having lots of expectations this busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors you've got going on with that mystery quilt! Yay on the Cricut to save some time.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday. Although I put a lot on my list, in reality I'm keeping my expectations low this week too! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete