Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Tuesday ToDo #1

I had been planning to finish my One Monthly Goal on Tuesday, but our power had been out for more than a day so I had to figure out something else I could work on. I ended up cutting out the fabric for four coordinating pillowcases, a doll dress, and most of the fabric for the Aged Elegance quilt.


Assuming these all turn out (I obviously couldn't test first), I am LOVING my new Creative Grids 2 Peaks in 1 Triangle Quilt Ruler. It makes cutting out these triangle-in-square blocks easy. I wish I had discovered it sooner.

I still need to cut out the border and half square triangles, but when my power came on after about 30 hours with no power, I decided I'd better go deal with neglected cleaning tasks. It's nice to have hot water again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that quilt will be gorgeous! Now to see what that ruler is all about. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm happy I finally finished all my other projects and can work on it now.

      Delete