Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday ToDo #2

I've started fasting on Mondays and Tuesdays so I try to keep myself busy so I don't think about food. LOL

This week, I again worked on my Aged Elegance quilt that I started cutting out last week. Yesterday, I finished cutting out and assembling the small 4-square corner blocks. Today, I finished cutting out the HSTs; I had planned to cut them out of the border print, but I didn't have enough of it after I used it for the outer border so I had to change the fabric. I ended up using more of the beige floral because frankly, I had enough of it.

 And then I finished sewing all the triangle-in-square pieces I cut out last week.  
The triangle in square pieces turned out really well. They were more accurate than I've ever been able to make before, thanks to my new ruler.

Linking up with Tuesday ToDo.

Updated:
I guess I am supposed to make a list for next week. 
  1. Finish assembling the blocks for this quilt.
  2. Assemble the blocks to make the quilt.
  3. Crazy Quilt Class Task #11
  4. Add the border. (I may not get to this one this week.)
  5. Make a green Xmas pillowcase to coordinate with our Xmas quilt.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryll. It is a pretty striking pattern, though now I wish I made the blocks a little smaller. It is actually going together a little fast for my taste. LOL

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness — your quilt is coming together TOO FAST?! That has never, ever happened to me!! I wish! :-). It will be lovely once it’s finished, and you could always make a version with smaller blocks next, perhaps in a different color palette?

      Delete
  2. Your triangle blocks look beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still in awe of that design! Can't wait to see it come together. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. It's not actually my design, but I really like it too.

      Delete