Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Stashbusting Report

I finished both sides of a double-sided lap quilt. It's long and skinny because I'm trying to make it long enough to cover both my husband and I while sitting on the couch with a dog between us. It's roughly half the size of a twin-size quilt, but since it's double-sided, it's an equivalent number of squares.
Front of Quilt
Back of Quilt
These are ready now to get quilted up. I'll send it out to be quilted as soon as I finish my next quilt (in February).

This project used just under 9 yards of quilting cottons total—close to half of it came out of my scrap tub. Nothing new was purchased for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment